Monday, August 15, 2011

Distractions

Yes I do love to read but sometimes there are distractions that can keep even the most avid reader away from their book.  As was the case with me this weekend.  Sometimes it's another book that catches my eye, sometimes a TV show, most times a movie, or...crayons!  Yes I am an adult and yes I still love to color.  I went shopping this weekend with my family and headed over to the school supply area to think about getting something for my nephew.  Didn't think I would end up walking out with new crayons, markers, and over-sized Tinker Bell coloring pages.  I don't mind still being a kid at heart :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for being a kid at heart! I feel everyone should have a little coloring in their life! If we don't life can be too overwhelming, we need a good coloring book now and then to remember life doesn't always have to complicated :)

    ReplyDelete