Monday, October 28, 2013

Three books at once...genious or crazy?

Yes, you read that right.  I am currently reading three books at once.  I realized I have a book for every occasion.  There is the one book always open in my nook app in case I am out and about and waiting in a line or eating and want to read.  Then there is the book with the steamy looking cover that I reserve for home reading only.  Nothing more embarrassing than reading one of those kind of books at work and someone asking what you are reading.  Then I have the young adult book that I have for reading on my lunch break.  I live too far from work to be able to go home on my lunch break and we do not have a lounge area so I eat lunch and read at my desk.  At least this book saves me from being embarrassed. 

Sadly though, I have been so busy the past week I have not read at all!  I get home from work or boot camp and my eyes are too tired to read.  Or I have so many shows recorded that I need to get caught up on.  And I have been very bad and not bringing my lunch to work.  So I have to go somewhere and get lunch and then do not end up having time to read. 

What's a girl to do?????!!!!!!

Oh, Pinterest, how your quotes on books totally understand me!

1 comment:

  1. Interest always understands! Hope you get more reading time soon!

    ReplyDelete