Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Night of the Dark Horse

I have to first say I was very sad reading this book.  It is the last book in the Allegra Fairweather series.  I don't want to say the writing style isn't that great, but I know a lot of people that would complain (still a million times better than that crap 50 Shades of Annoying!).  It's a very fun series and I love the story so much that it is easy for me to sit back and read it and not criticize the writing style.  And even better about this book...it happens in IRELAND!!!!!  If you know me, I am obsessed with anything dealing with Ireland.  So much so that I tried to read some of the dialogue in the story out loud so I could see if I could do it with an Irish accent ;)

Okay back to the story.  I read these books in order of how they were on the author's website.  However, reading them in this order is kind of out of place!  There are four books in the series.  This book technically takes place after the second book, even though it is the fourth book in the series.  So I had issues with that.  One of the main characters was injured in the second book.  In the third book everything was all fine and dandy, but the fourth book has the character injured again.  But if that is the only thing I can complain about, then I think that's a pretty good thing ;)

Now on to the next book!  My super awesome friend let me borrow a bunch of her books so I will be reading on of her books.

No comments:

Post a Comment